Small investment, big opportunity
You are a big part of our success. The Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) gives you the chance to own a piece of Salesforce and save for your future. As long as your salesforce start date is before an ESPP Open Enrollment period (May & November), you are eligible to join.
Three simple steps
- Enroll online in May or November. You must enroll for the ESPP by the cutoff date or you’ll need to wait until the next special enrollment period.
- Purchase shares on an after-tax basis by contributing 2% to 15% of your eligible compensation (base salary, bonuses, and commissions). You can contribute up to $10,625 every six months.
- Enjoy a 15% discount on Salesforce shares!
Shares are purchased on June 15 and December 15. The amount you pay for the shares is the lower of two prices—the offering date price or the purchase date price—plus an additional 15% discount.
Why it’s a great investment
- You get a minimum 15% discount off of the market value of Salesforce shares on the purchase date.
- You select exactly how much you want to contribute—anywhere from 2% to 15% of your eligible compensation—after taxes.
- You decide how long to hold your Salesforce shares. Sell them shortly after each purchase to pay down high-interest debt or build an emergency fund, or save them for long-term savings goals.
- You buy at the lowest possible price. The plan’s look-back feature allows you to buy shares at either the market price on the offering date or the purchase date, whichever is lower.
- You get the lowest possible price for the next 12 months! The reset feature is like a rewind button—it moves back the offering date if the share price decreases during your six-month purchase period.
Go to Concierge for more information about the ESPP.
|Looking for information about the Restricted Stock Units (RSU) program? Visit Concierge for details.|