Welcome to the team
As you know by now, Salesforce offers a wide array of benefits, including perks you just can’t find anywhere else. Some benefits you receive automatically, while others require you to enroll. We know you’ll have a lot on your plate when you first come aboard, so we’ve provided some suggestions for when you should take care of all your benefits-related business.
Learn how to make the most of the benefits and resources we have to offer when you watch this short video.
You have several resources to help you learn about and use your Salesforce benefits, starting with this website as your main source of information. Your next stop should be Aloha—it’s where you can find links to important resources such as:
- Workday—to enroll in your benefits or to make changes when you have a qualified life event.
- WageWorks—where you can manage your Pretax Commuter Benefit and Wellness Reimbursement.
- ConnectYourCare—where you can manage your Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Concur—to manage your travel and expenses.
- ADP—to check your paystubs.
- Concierge—an employee open forum to ask questions or find answers to common inquiries.
- Salesforce Global Employee Handbook
If you want medical and prescription drug, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage through Salesforce, you need to enroll within 30 days of your hire date. If you miss the 30-day deadline, you’ll have to wait until the next Benefits Enrollment period to get coverage, unless you have a qualifying life event.
Let ALEX help you
Get help making your medical, dental, and vision enrollment decisions with ALEX, your personal online and interactive benefits counselor. He’s here to guide you through your Benefits Enrollment options and help you find the ones that are just right for your situation.
Here’s how to enroll:
- Thoroughly explore all of the plans available to you. These links will help:
- Check the eligibility requirements to see whom you can cover under Salesforce’s plans.
You’ll receive your medical ID card within two weeks after enrolling. You will not receive a vision ID card; you only need to provide your name and Social Security number to your Vision Service Plan (VSP) doctor. By enrolling in (or waiving) your benefits in Workday, you are automatically enrolled in our wellness reimbursement and commuter program managed by WageWorks.
Once you’re a little more settled into your new role, consider taking advantage of the many other benefits available to you.
- You’re automatically enrolled in the 401(k) plan at 3%, but consider increasing your savings even more. For more information, visit the 401(k) Savings page. Note: If you’ve saved through another employer’s 401(k) this calendar year, you can only save a total $18,000 in 2017 under IRS rules. Email our 401(k) Plan Administrator at GEPS@salesforce.com with the amount previously contributed to ensure you don’t you exceed the maximum withholding limit.
- Save big with the Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Check out all of the valuable perks that Salesforce provides to help you save money and live well.
- Invest in your health through our wellness programs. You can save up to $1,200 annually when you participate!