Use your benefits in every life stage
The benefits you select as a new hire or during Open Enrollment are effective through the end of the calendar year. Your only other opportunity to make changes to your benefits is when you have a qualifying life event, such as:
- Getting married, divorced, or legally separated.
- Having/adopting a child.
- Changes in a spouse’s employment status.
- A change to your employment status (for example, part-time to full-time).
- Death of a spouse or a child.
- A child reaching age 26 (the maximum age for dependent coverage is 25).
- A court order that requires a change related to a dependent child.
How to make changes
Follow these steps to make changes to your Salesforce benefits:
Note: You cannot make changes to your Supplemental Life Insurance or Legal Plan elections if you have a qualifying life event. Changes to these benefits can only be made during the Open Enrollment period.