(Australia, Hong Kong, India, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea)
At Salesforce we believe a huge factor in our success is our employees. We want our employees to feel successful and happy at work by providing a variety of benefits to assist you in achieving a balanced lifestyle.
Salesforce builds its culture around the spirit of Ohana, which means “family” in Hawaiian. Ohana represents the idea that families—related or chosen—are bound together, and that members feel a sense of responsibility for one another.
- Trust - We communicate openly with our customers, and do what it takes to keep their data secure.
- Growth - We’re obsessed with our customers’ success and take pride in their achievements.
- Innovation - We pursue ideas that could change our company, our country — and maybe even the world.
- Equality - We respect and value employees from every background, and we thrive as a result.
Salesforce.org is based on a simple idea: leverage 1% of Salesforce’s technology, people, and resources to help improve communities around the world. We call our integrated philanthropic approach the 1-1-1 model. By encouraging and enabling companies to adopt the 1-1-1 model, Salesforce.org is helping to spark a worldwide corporate giving revolution.
Salesforce.org seeks to support and encourage each employee’s personal generosity and community volunteering. We provide:
- The opportunity for employees to take up to 7 days of paid Volunteer Time Off per year to support their communities. Worldwide, we’ve completed 2.3M volunteering hours and counting!
- 1:1 matching up to USD $5,000 per fiscal year to eligible, charitable organisations worldwide.
- The top 100 eligible volunteers will be rewarded with a $10,000 grant to the nonprofit organization of their choice. In addition, employees who complete and log 7 days of VTO within a fiscal year are considered “Volunteer Rockstars” and are entered into a drawing to receive a $500 Volunteer Rockstar Grant!
- Grants to celebrate employees who reach their 1, 3, 5, 10, and 15 year milestones.
- Access to Team Grants to support employee volunteer activities.
- Pro-bono opportunities.
If you are already a Salesforce employee, you can search in Concierge for more detailed information and policies relating to your benefits.