(Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea)
At Salesforce we believe a huge factor in our success is our employees. We want our employees to feel successful and happy at work by providing a variety of benefits to assist you in achieving a balanced lifestyle.
Salesforce builds its culture around the spirit of Ohana, which means “family” in Hawaiian. Ohana represents the idea that families—related or chosen—are bound together, and that members feel a sense of responsibility for one another.
- Worldwide, we’ve completed 1.8M volunteering hours and counting!
- 100% of Salesforce employees publish their V2MOM allowing visibility to all employees about their projects.
- 99% of employees feel good about the ways we contribute to the community.
- Employees enjoy work life balance, so they are available for their families and still deliver business as usual.
- Forbes Most Innovative Companies 6 years in a row
- 100 Best Places to Work for Millennials (Fortune and Great Place to Work)
- #1 Best Place to Work Singapore 2016
- #1 Best Place to Work Asia Pacific & Middle East 2016 (SME category)
- #1 Best Place to Work Australia 2016
Salesforce.org is based on a simple idea: leverage 1% of Salesforce’s technology, people, and resources to help improve communities around the world. We call our integrated philanthropic approach the 1-1-1 model. By encouraging and enabling companies to adopt the 1-1-1 model, Salesforce.org is helping to spark a worldwide corporate giving revolution.
Salesforce.org seeks to support and encourage each employee’s personal generosity and community volunteering. We provide:
- The opportunity for employees to take up to 7 days of paid Volunteer Time Off per year to support their communities
- 1:1 matching up to USD $5,000 per fiscal year to eligible, charitable organisations worldwide
- The top 100 eligible volunteers will be rewarded with a $10,000 grant to the nonprofit organization of their choice. In addition, employees who complete and log 7 days of VTO within a fiscal year are considered “Volunteer Rockstars” and are entered into a drawing to receive a $500 Volunteer Rockstar Grant!
- Grants to celebrate employees who reach their 1, 3, 5, 10, and 15 year milestones
- Access to Team Grants to support employee volunteer activities
- Pro-bono opportunities
If you are already a Salesforce employee, you can search in Concierge for more detailed information and policies relating to your benefits.