Work the perks.
We love seeing you smile. That’s why Salesforce provides these unique perks that are available to you when you need them.
AnyPerk, our new outsourced perk provider, is no work and all perk! Here’s the scoop.
What it does: AnyPerk brings exclusive, never-before-seen perks to Salesforce employees...starting now!
Why we love it: With AnyPerk, we can reward employees with the best perks possible--usually upwards of 15% off--on fitness, travel, spa, massage, even dating! Plus, we’ll be offering new discounts on cool things like RayBan sunglasses, concert tickets, nanny services, house cleaning, and more.
How to get your perks: For US-based perks (including all our previously offered discounts), access AnyPerk through Aloha. International perks will still be listed on the Employee WorksPerks Intranet page
Opting out of email newsletters: Users of AnyPerk are automatically opted-in to receiving newsletters. To opt-out, first log in to AnyPerk via Aloha and then click here.
- Parental and family paid leave. If you need to take time off to bond with your baby/adopted child or take care of an immediate family member, you can take leave and still receive 80% of your total eligible earnings for four weeks (up to a weekly maximum of $5,000).
- Meals for employees on medical leave and new parents. To make life easier, Salesforce will provide up to $250 toward take-out meals if you have a medical disability or are a new mom or dad.
- Adoption assistance reimbursement program. If you adopt a child, Salesforce will reimburse you up to $5,000 per child for eligible expenses related to the adoption. For more information or to access a claim form, click here.
Priority access at child care centers. If you choose a Bright Horizons center as your child care provider, your child(ren) will have priority over the community wait list. Your waiting time will be determined by the age of your child and the availabilities in each center. Placement on the priority list at these centers does not guarantee enrollment for your child at that facility or any other facility. To find a Bright Horizons center near you, please visit their website and contact the center directly.
Bright Horizons Marin Day School on Spear Street – San Francisco employees only. San Francisco-based employees will have access to an exclusive Salesforce child care center. The Bright Horizons Marin Day Schools-Spear Street Child Care Center, located at 220 Spear Street between Howard and Folsom, provides care for infants through preschoolers. Our “sponsorship” means that we have an exclusive arrangement with the Center; employees are responsible for paying the tuition.
Although this is a Salesforce-exclusive center, spaces are limited. Additional spaces will become available as the currently enrolled children age out of the Center or move. Bright Horizons will manage a wait pool; the sooner you sign up, the better your chances of being able to use this child care option. You can contact the Center directly at 415-777-2081 to schedule a tour.
Backup care program. All U.S. Salesforce employees will have access to the Bright Horizons Back-up Care Advantage Program, which includes both back-up child care and adult/elder care. The Back-Up Care Advantage Program provides you and your loved ones with high-quality, center-based and in-home care options for those days when your regular care arrangements fall through. This includes having someone pick up your prescriptions, bring you takeout meals, or offer general care and support. All eligible Salesforce employees have 7 days of back-up care available per calendar year.
Back-up care is temporary care for your loved ones that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All care providers are screened and carefully selected from high-quality child care centers and experienced in-home care agencies.
You can register (free of charge) and make reservations for back-up care even if you don't need care right now. Once you’re registered with Bright Horizons, you can schedule care at least one month in advance. When you use back-up care, you pay a co-pay of $15 per child or $25 per family for the center-based care option; in-home care is $6 per hour, with a four-hour minimum.
To schedule care by phone or online:
Phone: 1-877-BH-CARES (1-877-242-2737)
User Name: salesforce
- BookTree. Are you in the San Francisco or San Mateo offices and have a child under age seven? Join BookTree, a unique book lending program, at www.booktree.us and make reading easier and more fun.
For more family friendly perks, check out the Childcare section on AnyPerk (find it on Aloha).
You can set aside pretax dollars of up to $130 for commuting expenses (bus, train, ferry, streetcar, vanpools) and up to $250 for parking expenses each month. Enroll in this program through WageWorks, which also administers our Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), and Wellness Reimbursements.
- Educational assistance. Want to go back to school to boost your career? Salesforce will reimburse 100% of the costs of fees, tuition, and books for pre-approved, job-related courses taken at an accredited institution or nationally recognized professional training organization—up to $5,000 each calendar year! Read the Education Reimbursement Policy [PDF] to learn more.
The Riding the Wave program celebrates Salesforce employees who reach their 3-, 5-, and 10-year milestones in a way unique to Salesforce and our company culture. Here's what you'll receive at each of the three milestones:
- 24-hour emergency travel assistance, through our partners at ISOS, helps with emergency medical, security, and travel services. Visit www.internationalsos.com and enter member ID 11BMMS000155 for more details and to print out a member card.
The MBA plan provides coverage of up to $500,000 annually, at no cost to you, for any accident, illness, or emergency that occurs while you’re traveling internationally. The plan also covers prescriptions.
There’s no need to enroll in this program. All active employees are automatically covered when they leave their home country. Your spouse/domestic partner and children under the age of 23 are also covered if they’re traveling with you.
Some of the covered expenses include:
- Medical care, surgical care, and treatment provided by a physician as a result of an accident or sickness
- Hospital room and board charges and intensive care unit charges
- All medically necessary and/or required surgical services and supplies while you’re confined in a hospital
- Outpatient medical care expenses provided by a hospital or clinic
- Professional local ambulance service
- Cigna MBA Summary Plan Document [PDF]
All employees are also eligible for the Chubb Business Travel Accident plan [PDF]. This plan provides insurance for up to 2x your base salary for accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D). It also covers medical and security evacuation and repatriation.
- If you are approved for an international assignment, you and your family will be provided health care coverage through Cigna International [PDF]. Follow this link to find a doctor abroad [PDF].
- Time off to volunteer. Through the Salesforce Foundation, you can donate up to 1% of your time to volunteer activities. Learn more on our Intranet.
- Employee matching gifts program. Through this program, you can donate to a wide variety of nonprofit organizations and the Salesforce Foundation will match your gift—up to $5,000 each calendar year.