Find Resources for Just About Anything
You and your family have access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) anytime you need it. This valuable service, administered by CONCERN:EAP, is free to you. How can the EAP help you?
- Six free counseling sessions. Dealing with a stressful situation, challenging relationship, anxiety, or grief or loss? You can speak with a qualified EAP mental health professional around the clock. You can also request face-to-face counseling services. These services are 100% confidential.
- Legal services. Have legal questions? Call 1-800-344-4222 for a free 30-minute consultation and a 25% discount on fees. You can also get referrals to attorneys in your area.
- Parenting and Childcare Resources: Find out how to claim your complimentary new baby kit including a Salesforce “onesie”! Call CONCERN:EAP or visit the website to receive referrals to quality providers for a variety of family services, including:
- Infant centers and preschools
- In-home childcare
- Education programs
- Before/after school care
- Adoption assistance
- School age and college assistance Summer care/summer camps
- Children with special needs
- Eldercare Resources: Find out how to claim your complimentary Eldercare Resource kit! Call CONCERN:EAP or visit the website to receive referrals to quality providers for a variety of family services, including:
- Resources for working caregivers
- Advance directives and durable power of attorneys
- Caregiving services
- Support groups
- Retirement lifestyle planning
- Financial Services Looking to buy a home or maybe plan for retirement? Perhaps you need help with a recent identity theft issue? Contact CONCERN:EAP to receive two free 30-minute consultations
Visit CONCERN:EAP or call 1-800-344-4222 to get started.