Aloha in Hawaiian means Hello and Good-bye. It also means “a way of life”. We demonstrate Aloha by taking care of ourselves and each other. Being your healthiest self lets you focus on other important things, and helps bring the rest of your life into balance. That’s why we offer a wide selection of resources to help you improve your health.
Get reimbursed up to $100 a month for fitness activities, massage, nutritional counseling, smoking-cessation programs, and weight-management programs. After you pay for a program, you can apply for reimbursement through WageWorks.
To apply for reimbursement:
- Log in to WageWorks via Aloha.
- Click “Submit a Receipt or Claim” on the left side of your screen.
- Select “Pay Me Back—Wellness Reimbursement Claim.”
- Submit your claim online: Enter the provider name, service dates, and item details.
- “Review” and “Submit Claim.” Salesforce does not require receipts, but it’s a good idea to hang on to them for your own personal records.
For more details and a list of eligible expenses, review the U.S. Wellness Reimbursement Program [PDF].
Do you work in San Francisco, Hillsboro, or Indianapolis? Stop by your local Wellness Center to sign up for services to help you stay healthy and balanced:
- San Francisco—50 Fremont, 3rd floor; One Rincon, 5th floor
- Hillsboro—Showers, 1st floor; Wellness Studio, 4th floor
- Indianapolis—Century Building, 8th floor
|Group fitness classes*||X||X||X|
|Onsite nutritional counseling||X|
|Locker rooms & towel service||X||X|
*Find the schedule in the Wellness Center Chatter group
Even if you don’t work at one of those hubs:
All U.S. employees have access to virtual nutritional counseling. Log in to the Wellness Center’s Flex site to book an appointment with our registered dietician.
- Don't forget! Massage therapy, personal training, and nutritional counseling are all eligible for the Wellness Reimbursement Program.
- Stay tuned for onsite wellness services coming to your area.
Enjoy discounts on gym memberships, weight loss programs, massage therapy, and more through AnyPerk via Aloha.
Feeling under the weather? It could be the flu! Register with Flu Near You to stay a few steps ahead of the illness: Monitor any flu-like symptoms you might be experiencing and see the potential flu rates in your area.
Stay tuned for information on flu shots onsite (or a flu shot voucher if you’re a remote employee) during flu season every year.
Have questions for our medical, dental, or vision carriers? Here’s your chance to ask! We host annual wellness fairs during Open Enrollment at most of our large hubs. Stop by to ask questions, get a cholesterol screening, enjoy a free chair massage, and score cool prizes! Stay tuned for dates and more information in October.
Keep an eye on your inbox! Each month you’ll receive an invite from Employee Success for a Wellness Workshop. Past workshops have covered financial health, stress management, and healthy eating.